Here’s my first weekly report of the year!
- Hours of sleep on weeknights: 5 (wake-up time: 3:30; out running by 6:00)
- Shoes: Altra Instincts 1.0
- Meals a day: 2
- Post-run: stretching, very light drill workout
Mon: 4.8 mi, road and paved trail, brisk
Tue: 3.8 mi, road, easy
Wed: 4.8 mi, road and paved trail, easy
Thu: 2.6 mi road, brisk
Fri: 6.8 mi, road and trail
Sat: (Do not remember whether I ran or not!)
- Log workouts more consistently and keep time while running
- Incorporate gym workouts in the middle of 6 mile runs on Wed and Fri.
- Longterm: A successful summer racing season culminating with the Baltimore Marathon in the fall
Overall, happy for a first full week of running after a long hiatus!